Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life's a Beach!

In last week's e-mail I asked Derek how the work was coming. He replied "well, last week was spring break and it was pretty quiet around here. Seems everyone went to the beach, including our baptism!" Doh! ha ha, I thought that was funny!

I googled 'dollar bill origami' the other day for a top-secret project I've got going on... (well, I lost a bet to my son-in-law and am trying to figure out a creative way to loose and pay up! ha ha...) but I found this dollar shirt and tried it out. Cute, huh? I'm sending one to Derek and his comp! Of course I had to add the tie and the name tag for authenticity. The instructions caught my eye because the "In God We Trust" run down the left side of the shirt and I thought -- PERFECT!!!! I likeee, I likeee a lot! I like instructions my pea brain can understand.

1 comment:

~vickie~ said...

Once again, Natalie gets creative. I love the "in God we trust" dollar bill missionary shirt. Just like the camel for hump day, I will probably steal your idea for Chase.