Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Got some more pics, and the smiles speak volumes!


This one just cracks me up... from the MTC obviously, hadn't seen it before. Trust boys to figure out how to turn a bunk bed into a triple bed! Ha ha ha, that ROCKS!






This was taken on Christmas day, they treated themselves to Burger King in Guasave!


I believe this is his current Companion in Guasave - he's loving it here! Can't think of his Comp's name right now - but he's really cute! There's more pics I'll post later. These cute little kids just make me smile and it's fun seeing Derek being Derek! ha ha



















Good looking bunch of smiling happy missionaries! I love it!













They loved this family, I'll have to research back letters for names and the area. The boy in the middle in white was baptized.
We were presently surprised with a long letter and a thumb drive full of pictures over the weekend. Quite a few pictures! Well, when he only sends them every six months that's to be expected. I'll pull some of my favorites from his letter, it's obvious he's just loving his mission and his self esteem and confidence have grown tremendously. Especially now that he's got the language down. He also sent a couple of short video clips he was able to take from the camera Blythe & Steven got him for graduation. Really cool to hear him talking in Spanish! I'm so impressed. I'll try to figure out how to posts those too!
I tried to do more pictures, but blogger doesn't seem to wanna run tonight... stay tuned for more!











1 comment:

Steven and Blythe said...

I love these pictures! Isn't my brother just the cutest! Thanks for getting these posted Mom!