Monday, November 15, 2010

Tick tock tick tock tick tock


Holy Smokes! 42 days left!!! I keep telling myself I need to start posting more short random thoughts -- whether they be from the Elder himself or one of his fam back in the home state of Tootah.

So here goes random thought Numero Uno: Derek's Grandpa Riding, who is always a jokester, has been telling me ever since Derek left that his life (or wife for that matter) has been all planned out for him upon his return. Now, it's not an arranged marriage by any means so first on the agenda -- Derek must seek out and "woo" one country singer Taylor Swift. That is who Grandpa has chosen for him to marry. Now, that would be great except for one thing -- should things not work out between the two, there will be a future hit single about my son?!!! Yeah... um, NO. Sorry Dad!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I agree...although it would add some fame to the family name. Ha ha.