Here's to the other people that are so very awesome! To my hubby of 24 years - you are my eternity (corny, but what can I say). The guy never stops looking at me like I hung the moon (no pun intended)... and that's just amazes me after all these years! And we still never run out of things to talk about (and might I add, he's still got it goin' on - wink wink!). Babe, you complete me, thanks for keeping me sane.
To my daughter, you rock! How did I get so darn lucky? She's living proof that moms CAN be mom as well as friend, and I treasure our closeness. This girl can tell my mood just by the sound of my voice, drives me crazy! I don't know what I'd do without her. She has the heart of her Grandpa Reid, the strength of her dad, and the determination and bull-headedness of her mother! Bless her heart. She's been a huge strength to our family and a great 2nd mom (ha ha) and sister to Derek! :-)
And then there's our new son-in-law -- woot woot! Steven, thank you for seeing the same special girl that we do and treating her so well! You two are two peas in a pod, and are so dang fun together. I could listen to your funny stories forever! Thanks for all your help and advice to Derek, you have no idea how much that meant to us, seriously. Man, the best is yet to come!

1 comment:
Awww! That was so sweet! I was not expecting that. I love you! I also love my baby brother and I am really glad that this whole mission thing is going so well. I also loved the part in his email when he talked about losing weight and walking 12 miles. That is amazing from the kid that HATED going on our family walks. Must be losing himself in the Lord's work. You should be a very proud parent. You two were the best parents we could have ever asked for. I only hope we could be half the parents that you were.
Post a Comment