Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Send Elder Reid some birthday love!!!


Yep..., this cowboy's turning 20! July 27th!!! And he's quite excited. Please please please send him a birthday wish, he'd would love it! There's a link to dearelder.com on the right hand of this blog page (it's free and super easy to use - just type in his name with Culiacan Mexico for the location). If you send it by Friday before noon he should get it rather quickly! I'm (momma Reid) in Denver this week, so I will blog about his last e-mails as soon as I get back to a normal schedule, but he's doing great! Quite tan these days - well, farmers tan of course - but he tells us he keeps getting asked if he's Spanish! ha ha! Hmmm, must look and sound like a true native already... Happy Birthday Elder Reidriguez!!! ha ha ha!

No comments: